i feel sooooo confused about what i look like? am i fat am i skinny and i pretty or ugly i literally CAN’T TELL AT ALL. how i feel about my looks changes on a min to min basis and is mostly affected by my mood i am so confused what the HECK do i actually look like to u people. i feel like an alien in my body
1. Self loathing is not tragically beautiful, it is miserable. It is poison.
2. It may be cliché, but a little sunshine can go a long way.
3. A collection of scars will never put your body in a museum.
4. Loving somebody with all you have leaves you with no energy for yourself.
5. You are not your body. You are your memories and experiences and beliefs and dreams all contained in a body.
6. Making a baby smile will always put clouds in your footsteps and faeries in your heart.
7. Having weaknesses does not mean that you are a weak person.
8. Just because you love somebody does not mean that they are good for you.
9. If you’re not angry about anything, you’re not paying enough attention.
10. Write the story of your life. There is always someone who will want to read it.
11. Fat is not a feeling. Fat is not a feeling. Say it until you believe it.
12. Taking blood out of your veins will not make you any less empty.
13. When you’re sad, stop and talk to flowers. They’re surprisingly good listeners.
14. You will never know your expectations until you fall short of them.
15. Not everything has a happy ending. It’s best to accept that and live for things that do.
16. Nothing is ever broken beyond repair.
“ When I heard, I immediately flew back to California, and went directly from the plane to his mother’s house… I thought they needed my strength, but realized when I got there and broke down before his family, that it was I who needed theirs. His mother hugged me and said I am so sorry… I said sorry? You’re the mother who lost a son?… She said yes, but you lost your other half.“
— Vin Diesel